Saturday, May 6, 2023

Sunday Muse #258

 Hello Writers across the globe! So glad you are here! I know I am a bit late again, but I am here now so that is what truly counts.  We will go with less images this week, but as they say, sometimes less is more. I hope one fuels your muse and fills your page.

Enjoy the writing journey my friends!

💜Carrie




"Fascination" by French photographer Julie de Waroquier




Black & White Minimalist Self Portrait by Noell Oszvald

Ross Oscar Knight Photography



5 comments:

  1. Good morning friends! 🌻🦋✍️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost midnight here. LOL! But..good morning/afternoon/evening!!

      Thank you for the inspiration. Interesting photos!!

      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
    2. You are very welcome Syl. It is probably morning there now...so good morning my friend.

      Delete
  2. Sorry writers, if you read my poem and tried to comment ... I inadvertently silenced comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie — Such another great variety of images! When I am able, I try to envision a poem that will turn as many, or if possible, all the images into a story board. This is how I find information my friend, and it is such a joy! 🙂Sometimes one of the images inspires me to create a poem using just that image. I have said it before , but I am compelled to repeat. Thank you so very much for investing your time and vision each week to assemble and present “The Sunday Muse”. 🫶🏼 It is my favorite prompt site. My life would be the lessor without it Carrie. ✌🏼❤️

    ReplyDelete