Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sunday Muse #256

 Greetings my writing friends! I hope your weekend is starting out great! As you can probably guess, this week has no theme, just a stream of images to tug at your writing strings.  I hope that something swings you into words.

Have fun everyone!

😍Carrie

Paul Newman on the set of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, 1969. (Photo: Jimmy Mitchell)



Photography by Rebeca Cygnus



 Conceptual photography by Vincent Bourilhon



Photo by Volkan Kacar



Image by Alison Scarpulla

“Conversations With Walls.” Photo by Josh S. Rose, 2017.


“Pointlessness” by Fine Art Photographyer Lara Zankoul






16 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. Butterfly Mouth. That is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty yes, do they bite? Some moths do bite humans. This one is probably virtual art but could be old fashion plastic or stickum decorations? Dunno. Nice to write for, I'll be on the lookout for you guys, I was early this morning, all from bedside on my cell phone. I'll clean it up this morning

      Delete
    2. You're right about it being a prop, but it's still a stunning composition. The color control of orange and black components that pop and blend so intentionally ...

      Delete
    3. Yes Shawna, I like the color components too!

      Delete
    4. Oh and Hey Jim my friend. Glad you are here.

      Delete
    5. Remember - like peas, you must eat your butterflies before you eat your dessert.

      Delete
  2. Glad you like it my friend. Have a wonderful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the dark eyebrows work perpendicularly to the butterfly's edge.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the interesting prompts.

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Syl! Wishing you the same my friend.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for some great prompts Carrie! Had a bit of fun with these… 🙂✌🏼🫶🏼😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you had fun Rob. Have a great Sunday my friend!

      Delete
  5. Thank you Carrie for hosting! I am happy to be able to join this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carrie, some great images here 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie, I hope you're feeling better... I wish you a full recovery!

    Much love,
    David
    SkepticsKaddish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ready Carrie, for some new images to go up on Apr 29 xxexcited & eager

    ReplyDelete