Saturday, February 25, 2023

Sunday Muse #248

 Welcome to another week of prompting at the Muse my friends! I am always glad to see you here! There is some rhyme and maybe no reason to the choices. I just grabbed the ones that spoke to me and I hope one of them speaks to you too! Added note: yes you are not imagining things, sometimes I have pictures added in that we have used in the distant past.  ๐Ÿ˜

Don't forget to visit others in your musing journey & above all else:

Have fun everyone!!

๐Ÿ’œCarrie





















4 comments:

  1. Love the prompts Carrie — thank you. So inspired I wrote two poems. Unfortunately, I tried to post the link to the first one, half asleep on zolpidem. So sorry my friend. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Please feel free to remove my terribly spelled link at #5. My link at #4 is fine. ๐Ÿ™‚✌๐Ÿผ❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot resist your visual prompts today Carrie! Had to do a 3rd. ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Carrie, for the wonderful images.
    I assume I will be back to the image I have used, to write something completely different.
    Had one of my daughters in hospital this week, in medium care, with a bad prognosis. She is a bit better now, but it will be a long lasting issue.
    I was glad that I wrote a few things for the past weeks.
    Will try to visit, but I'm not much at home, as she lives in another town.

    I hope you all will have a good week.

    ReplyDelete