Saturday, June 13, 2020

Sunday Muse # 112

"Perfect Balance" Surreal Art Photography by Luisa Azevedo

Welcome Musers!  We are delighted you are here to write, and share among friends! I will start off with some news for the rest of the month of June.  Next week will be hosted by the brilliant & utterly amazing poet Shay! She always has something thought provoking and wonderful to stir the muse in us all.  I am looking forward to it, and I know you are too!  Then we will finish off the month with Chrissa, a true magician with words!  So there is a lot to look forward to in the Muse world.
  Okay here goes the shpeel:
Ponder the image
write
link here
visit others along the way
&
have fun everyone!

20 comments:

  1. Well, this got me. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad you're here Susan! We look forward to it!

      Delete
  2. https://joem18b.wordpress.com/2020/06/13/haiku-449/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello, that photo just spoke to me of healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what we hope for, photos that speak. Glad to see you Truedessa!

      Delete
  4. This poem is as surreal as the art .... I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a marvelous image! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday as well.

      Delete
  6. Mine is a bit odd, but that is what the image spoke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odd is good, I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete