Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Berries! Wed Muse # 13

Hello Wednesday musers. A very simple prompt for you all today - berries .




Write about a memory you have about berries, picking them, eating them, strawberry shortcake, blackberry cobbler, berry ice cream.  The choice is yours as is the poetic form.

I remember standing in the heat picking blackberries and getting ticks,  chiggers, sun burn.  And eating the whole time!

Whether you get your berries from the grocery, farmers market, or pick them at a u-pick 'em place or in the wild, give me a poem about berries.

 





4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this prompt. It brought back such beautiful memories of my family picking strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this will be a sweet one for us all one way or another.

      Delete
  2. I wrote about how anything--really anything--is apt to set off the storybook in my head, and when I come back to reality it is ten minutes later and I am surprised to be where I am. My father was the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me of when I am driving and thinking and then suddenly I come back to and wonder how I drove the last 10 minutes. LOL

      Delete