Saturday, April 29, 2023

Sunday Muse #257

 Hey everyone, I am so sorry for the late posting.  I have been having some technical difficulties and I won't bore you with the details.  Anyway, it is up and a little smaller, but still something you can work with.  I may not be by to read and comment until Monday.  I cannot always be present the way I would like to, but I want this site to be here for those that want the inspiration.  That is what the Muse is all about, encouraging writing and creativity. I will be here in spirit none the less.

Enjoy the writing journey my friends!

💜Carrie



Image Source


Image Source



Image Source



Surreal Photo Manipulations by Thomas Barbey


9 comments:

  1. Carrie, you may have been late but that's okay with me it's 9:27 and I just got up at 8:50. Made coffee, ate breakfast, one granola bar, saved the other for Mrs. Jim. She just now came in and filled her cup, sat down.
    Today is NATIONAL INDEPENDENT BOOK STORE DAY in the U.S.
    I intend to google that and visit the closest two. We have several antique stores here in old Katy but haven't seen any book stores. There is "Mardel" on I-10 near Fry Road where we shop but it sells other goodies also.
    PLEASE YOU ALL, GO DO THAT TOO!!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Great Prompt picks today. Who all immediately thought of the movie, "Streetcar named desire?" Bye, TMI.
      ..

      Delete
    2. I thought of all the arthritis in my hands! LOL

      Delete
    3. That comes to mind for me too Helen 😁😔

      Delete
    4. Sounds like you had a wonderful day Jim. Looking forward to reading everyone's words.

      Delete
  2. David just wanted to let you know I couldn't comment on your blog from my phone but will try on Monday. I love your flash fiction! Wonderful writing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, no need for any apologies I am just grateful you do the prompts for us ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie - No worries....thanks for the prompt - Truedessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Even later!!
    And then such a poem... inspiration sometimes takes us on strange paths of thought.
    Thanks for the intriguing images again, Carrie.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete