Saturday, December 10, 2022

Sunday Muse #239

 Welcome to another week at the Muse my friends! This time we have a "no theme" group of images for your musing. I hope that you find one that inspires you!  As always, don't forget to visit others along the way, and above all else, have fun everyone!  

๐Ÿ˜ Carrie

Photography by Katerina Plotnikova






Photography by Cori Storb



Chester Cathedral


Image by Sarolta Ban  (I first saw this at Magpie Tales) ๐Ÿ˜


"I Can't look away" Caryn Drexl

11 comments:

  1. Good morning everyone! I look forward to reading your words! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Carrie. Thank you for bringing these goodies to us. Did you go some place cool (any meaning)?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was here last week Jim. I don't really go on vacations my friend. If I am "out of pocket" as I sometimes say, I am probably visiting family. I don't really go on vacations, but thank you for missing me regardless. You are sweet.

      Delete
    2. Yes, Carrie, I did write last week, you had some really goodies. We ate the bird after cooking him. I had planned to ask you at that time but it didn't work out. I did miss you before though when you were with family. Thanks for telling, family is important.
      ..

      Delete
  3. Happy Sunday to all. Thanks for another amazing set of photo prompts Carrie

    much๐Ÿ’—Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, I believe I could write to every one of these images. Thank you for so many good choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is music to my ears my friend! You are very welcome Lisa!

      Delete