Saturday, May 21, 2022

Sunday Muse #211

Well it is that time of year again, where the third sign of the Zodiac, Gemini, holds the horoscope stage.  An air sign ruled by Mercury and rocked by some amazing people, and our fellow amazing poet & blogger Shay is one of them! Happy Birthday to you my friend!  Here are some images that go with that theme. Do a double take on them all and choose one that moves your muse.  If you are Gemini go ahead and choose two!

Have fun everyone!

💞 Carrie






"Cats at Window"  Photo Source Here


Photo Source Here

Note: The top" Spiral Dance" image is art that for the life of me and my twin....I could not find the actual artist for.  Feel free to do your own investigating if you choose.  

18 comments:

  1. Clock says 2:22 and that's my 'sign' to put my Galaxy 8 smartphone to bed. Together WE put together a Constanza form poem write for dVerse. I was late, # 23 to comment.
    I like these, I rode Mini, our white speckled horse, to hi igh school grades nine and ten. Perhaps I'll tribute write to her. Mom harbored and fed gobs of feral cats in her cat house. Tough choice, thanks.
    Google has hijacked me so on Blogger blogs I can only comment as Anonymous, if that is allowed.
    Jim, .
    http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/?m=0
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Jim! 😊 I knew it was you before I got to the end. You should write a memoir my friend. I look forward to your poem.

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks for the shoutout, Twin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome my fellow Gemini friend! I hope your birthday weekend is as amazing as you!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, Shay! Have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday Shay. Happy Saturday everyone~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Fireblossom. . Thank you to all who leave comments Jae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Shay! I hope you have a splendid birthday weekend <3 I look forward to reading everyone's work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Shay!! May it be a good beginning of a great year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the prompts! I was going to credit the cats one, but it goes to a dead link. My daughter is a Gemini, through and through, in and out, exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa! I hope your daughter has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete